Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year!



02/01/2016


I have set my new years resolutions! It wasn't that long to do these as they are quite simple ones to do, and I think I can accomplish them:

1. Continue updating my blog every Saturday - I have been waiting for this Saturday since the start of 2016. I am dead set on keeping you guys updated on my blog because I don't think that I did that enough last year.

2. Revise... A lot - This may seem like an easy New Years Resolution, but it isn't. I am the worst procrastinator in my family. I say that I am going to do some revision, but then I either start reading a book or watch Youtube, and the worst part is that I actually need my laptop for my maths revision so I can't get away with not using my laptop...

3. Start writing 2016 instead of 2015 - I'll admit, this one is pretty stupid, but I have a tendency of writing the past year date all through the year of the present year, till December. I did it this year. Whenever I was in school, I would write 2014 instead of 2015 literally, until December. I have only gotten used to writing 2015 and the world decided to be cruel, and changes the year from 2015 to 2016. I even almost published this by writing the date as 02/01/2015... Ooops...

4. Try to be nicer - This one is quite hard for me because I am generally nice to people, but because of my anxiety and depression, I do push people away and if they keep bugging me, then I will be rude to them. I have decided to put this as one of my new years resolutions, although I know you can't change who you are, but I can change how I act.

5. Give my councillor a chance - Some of you might not know how this feels because you may not have a councillor or you actually listen to them, but I don't. I won't open up to her because I don't know if I can trust her. She tries and tries to help me see that I can trust her, by voice recording out sessions instead of writing it down, but it comes with the anxiety and the trust issues. I have to know you for about one or two years before I can trust you with anything.

And now, all of my New Years Resolutions are done, what are yours? Have you even made any? If anyone reads this, let me know in the comments.

Awake and now Sleeping in the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment