Tuesday 24 March 2015

New Blog!! :o

OK. This is my first blog, so I am just going to say some stuff about me :). I am 14 years old (going to be 15 in June :)) I was born on the 29th June 2000, so I am happily a millennium baby yay! I am generally a happy person, but when people make assumptions about me, or say rude and mean things to be I can get upset and be angry :(. My favourite thing to do is watch anime, youtube or be on Netflix. I like to watch Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story and Once Upon A Time. My favourite anime TV show is Deathnote, and I think The Black Butler is rubbish (sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings!). My favourite youtubers are Johnnie Guilbert, Zoella, PointlessBlog, ThatcherJoe, Caspar Lee, BryanStars, Eugenia Cooney, WadeThePanda, SprinkleOfGlitter, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr and any other youtubers like that. 

In my free time, I like to listen to music. My main music is Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, Tonight Alive, Bring Me The Horizon, Fall Out Boy, Nirvana, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco and other rock or metal/heavy metal bands. I can get teased about the type of music I listen to because I only know two other people who listen to them who I am going to call S and F. I am going to name them these people because I don't know if they will want to be mentioned. 

I love photography, singing and writing books. Hopefully, this blog will help me enjoy my life a little better, as lately it hasn't been very good :(. At one stage in my life, I was going through a really hard time when some one who was in my family passed away. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to get to know him, but I still care. I went down a really dark path, stopped socializing with my old friends, stopped trying in lessons which soon led to me getting bad reports. Luckily for me, I had a family who had seen these things happening, and they helped me, as did my friends. A few months after this, I went through another hard time in my life when I felt that my 'friends' didn't really care, as they started talking about me behind my back and wouldn't involve me in anything that they did. I soon got into a big argument with them about this, which led to them saying some mean things to me, and it got me really upset. I soon stopped hanging around with them, but went through a depressing stage in my life. This did lead to me self - harming, but soon stopped after support from one friend who was really kind and let me hang around with her in school. M (going to name her), had started letting my make friends with her friends who was a big group of people. This made me happy that I realised I didn't need those old friends any more. I became friends with another person in my tutor called Pink (going to change the names of everyone on this blog) and I started to make friends with new people. Soon, I decided to stop hanging around with M and her friends and start hanging around with Pink and others. I was still friends with M and everyone in their group, which made me happy I had a group to turn to if things got tough. 

Later on, after hanging around with Pink and another friend, Jasmine, I became friends with 3 other people, Wispa, Jellybean and Blue. These 3 people became very good friends of mine. Then, we had become friends with more people and I felt I had real, true friends. By the end of Year 9, I had started becoming more happy and started going out more.

I do have a longer story, but that can be saved for another day :). I am going to try to be updating on this blog everyday, by saying the problems, beauty tips, and other things :). I hope you like it.

AwakeInTheGarden, is now SleepInTheGarden xx

No comments:

Post a Comment