Sunday 19 July 2015

Night Owls By Jenn Bennett



19/07/2015


Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything lately, but I had joined a book review panel called LoveReading4Kids. If you guys are interested in reading books that authors are bringing out, or just generally love reading (like I do), then I would go over and have a look. I'll leave a link below to their website and reviewer panel entry form if you would like to join.

So, the book that I had read was called Night Owls by Jenn Bennett. This book was literally amazing. I couldn't put it down as it was so interesting and had only taken me a week to read the whole thing. Most people may not like books like Night Owls, because it does have a tiny bit of mature content, but not much. It hardly says anything about it. Night Owls had really touched my heart while I was reading it. Instead of being a book that is about happy and successful families, it was the opposite and showed a different side to a life some people have. This book had some really good plot twists, which I'm not going to say anything about as it will ruin the story. This book had made me feel so lucky to have some of the things that I have, as some people like Bex have to work really hard to get what they want. As I'm only 15, I am still in school and don't really have to work at a supermarket or anything like that because I have school and exams to concentrate on, which will help me with my jobs in the future, but Bex/Beatrix had to work silly hours just to get what she wanted in life. The main thing that I liked about this story, was how Beatrix and the boy Jack met. This was because it was a mysterious setting and was different to how people would normally meet, by bumping into eachother. My favourite characters in this story have to be Heath, who is Beatrix's brother, and Jack. I really like Heath because even though he doesn't get mentioned in the story much, it makes him be more mysterious and different. I also like Jack because I feel he brought a really mysterious feel, but also a romantic feel to the book. While reading this book, I started to realise that this happened to be one of the best books that I had read in a while, and would willingly to re-read it all over again. I would highly recommend this book to anyone that likes the romantic/mystery/drama type books, as this has it all. Jenn Bennett manages to make you feel so many different emotions while reading this book, that it is a must-have book.

Above is my review of the book Night Owls by Jenn Bennett. The book comes out in August 2015 so if you want to buy the book, you know when you are able to purchase it. In my next blog post, I will be reviewing some new make-up that I have been trying in June and this month. I will probably post that Monday or Tuesday. If not any of those days, it will be within the rest of the week. Sorry this blog post was so short. It was my book review of the book I am reading. You will probably see more of these :). And below is what Night Owls will look like when it comes out.

I'm awake, and now Sleeping :)

LoveReading4Kids Website

LoveReading4Kids Reviewer Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment