Thursday 4 June 2015

Pets and Make-Up Routine!

04/06/2015


Recently, I got two guinea pigs. One is named Sc (what I'm going to call this one), and the other is Dill (what I am going to call this one). Sc, who is mine, is black with white spots whereas Dill, who is my sisters, is light brown with white spots. We got the guinea pigs about two or three weeks ago now, and they are the best thing ever! They may wee and poo on my sister, but they are really cool, as they stay outside and you can sit there and watch them run around inside their hutch. We also put them on the grass, with two baby rabbits, which my mum, dad, sister and me look after over the weekends and holidays for her school she works in. Luckily, they get along fine and will play around with each other and jump on each other. It is even funnier when my dog, Sm (what I am going to call her), runs around the cage they are in when on the grass, and acts like she is trying to round them up. One of the rabbits who is only 8 or 9 weeks old, can also fit through the bars on the cage, so whenever we have them on the grass in our garden, we have to make sure that he doesn't get free. It has now got to the point where his sister is also trying to get out through the bars as she has been watching him do it.

The other section that I am going to do on this blog is my make-up routine, which is going to tell you the brushes I use and what products. I will also leave a link to the products I use.

First, I start by obviously washing my face and putting on some cleanser or face wash. This helps my face stay clean and fresh. I use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Cleansing Gel. Then I will apply a small, pea size amount of Collection Lasting Perfection, in the shade Ivory to my hand. I will then take my Real Techniques buffing brush and blend it into my face in circular motions. I only add a small bit of foundation to my face, because it makes it last longer on my skin. I then take the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, in the shade Medium and apply it to my blemishes and any redness on my face. I will blend this in with a Real Techniques deluxe crease brush. After I have applied my concealer, I take my Real Techniques powder brush and apply Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder, which is only one shade to my t-zone and any other places where my make-up comes off first. Next I start on my eyes. I will apply Bourjois Smoky Eyes Eye-shadow Trio in the shade Gris Party. I take the white and apply it all over my lid with a Real Techniques base brush, then take a small brush and apply some black into the crease of my eyelid, and blend it with my base brush. This creates me a small smoky eye look. I will then take a Bourjois Paris Stylo Eye Liner Pencil in the shade Ultro Black. I put this above my eyelashes, on and under my water line, so that it makes a dark line all around my eyes. I will also use a liquid eye-liner to go over the pencil on the eyelid to make it last longer, so that it won't rub off. I set the eye-liner with the black eye-shadow by using a Real Techniques accent brush and compact it in. Sometimes, I will also apply a small amount of Maybelline Great Lash mascara, in the shade Blackest Black. This also makes my eyes slightly darker. I may also use a setting spray if I am going out for a long time, or will put my powder in my bag for any touch-ups through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment