Sunday 17 May 2015

Why I Have Been Gone and Kawaii Box

Sunday 17th May 2015


Hey guys, so sorry that I haven't wrote any blogs lately. I have been ill and have had my mock exams. I was really stressed out, and couldn't find the time to blog as I was revising in my spare time. They went well though! I have had some of my results back and I got a C in maths, a B in history and another B in food technology. I haven't had any media or photography as that is based on coursework and not an exam. I haven't got my english or science yet. I also didn't blog when I was ill, because I had been sleeping most of the time as I was getting hardly any sleep at night from coughing and everything else, so I couldn't blog. I'm feeling better now, so I thought I would just upload this little blog.

Another thing, was something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have watched videos on youtube about this Japan crate, Kawaii box and other Japan type things. I love watching these videos because I love all the Kawaii type clothes, accessories and craft stuff etc. I have recently found out that people can sign up to try to get a free Kawaii box sent to them to review. I was thinking about doing this, but I didn't know if you guys would want me to enter. I love all Japanese things like Anime, rillakkuma (think I spelt that right) and all that cute stuff. I really want to try this, but I thought I would ask if you guys would like to see something like that and want me to do reviews on certain products. Sorry if this post is short, but I am really tired as it is 12:27pm here in London and I had to go to my 6 year old cousins party, so I am really tired out from that as well. Hopefully I will blog a long one for you guys tomorrow!

SleepingInTheGarden is offline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment